The InLei "WAXY" wax warmer is reliable, convenient and compact. Small, perfectly suited to the needs of brow stylists.
Detachable aluminum pot with inner handle is included in delivery.
• CE Certificate of Conformity
• European Schuko plug
• Pot diameter: 78 mm
• Capacity: 200ml
• Green light indicates temperature has been reached
• Intelligent thermostat that maintains the set temperature
• includes manual
The InLei® wax warmer is made of heat-resistant ABS plastic and has an output of 40 W. The integrated cable measures 1.50 m and ends with a Schuko plug. Thanks to its small size, you can work faster and melt even small amounts in a short time. Perfect for eyebrow stylists in collaboration with InLei® Sensitive Wax.
The lid keeps the heat in the heating pot so it heats up faster. The wax warmer is adjustable to temperatures between 30°C and 125°C. Once activated, the red light shows the wax is heating up, while the green light confirms the desired temperature has been reached. The intelligent thermostat keeps the wax at the desired temperature.
The aluminum pot has a diameter of 78 mm and a capacity of 200 ml. The "spare bowl" heating pot can also be purchased separately in order to change it regularly. If you love to keep your workspace always clean and tidy, there is an opportunity to order a new aluminum pot!
To keep the wax warmer over time we recommend using InLei® refractory wax warmer collars which are not included in this kit but are available in our shop in packs of 50. They help you keep your workstation clean and prevent accidental soiling of the wax heater. Collars are made in Italy from high quality fireproof cardboard.
EACH PACKAGE CONTAINS:
1 x Wax Warmer 1 x Lid 1 x Aluminum Pot 1 x Handle 1 x Instruction Manual
1. Remove the lid of the InLei® PROFESSIONAL WAX WARMER and fill the aluminum pot with the desired amount of InLei Perlwax.
2. Plug in the power outlet and turn the small knob to turn on the device. InLei® Wax should be used at 50°C. Put the lid on for faster results. The wax must reach the consistency of honey.
3. The thermostat light will remain red until the set temperature is reached. The light will turn green for a period of time to confirm the temperature has been reached.
4. Clean the area where the hair is to be removed and wait for the skin to dry completely.
5. Use a suitable spatula to pick up a small amount of wax and apply it to the skin to test the temperature. Take the wax and smooth it onto the skin to be treated.
6. Wait for the wax to harden and peel it off. For best results, the wax must be removed with one decisive movement while keeping the skin taut. InLei® Wax can be applied either in the direction of hair growth or against the direction of hair growth.
7. After removing the hair, moisturize the skin.
8. Switch off the InLei® PROFESSIONAL WAXWARMER after use.